In UK
I got up at 6.00 ...it's time for morning prayers...this is the first time I’m going to pray on air ...wow.....next question comes to my mind ...which direction ? i can't think of a way...it's changing each second ???? Suddenly saw the map running on my TV screen...that shows where the flight is located....its heading Middle East ...direction is correct prayed while I’m seated.
I'm sick of traveling such long distance...damm 12 hours....I can't sleep until we land ....watched movies...played games ....ddddddd nothing to do except sleeping which i can't do...finally the person next to me got up ..i don't know how he managed to sleep that long...he is a Professor from India ... a person who travels around the world each year ...spent my time by listening to his stories on traveling to different countries.
Finally, we reached UK Heathrow airport.......got some pictures from Chamynes camera.

IN UK
I'm sick of traveling such long distance...damm 12 hours....I can't sleep until we land ....watched movies...played games ....ddddddd nothing to do except sleeping which i can't do...finally the person next to me got up ..i don't know how he managed to sleep that long...he is a Professor from India ... a person who travels around the world each year ...spent my time by listening to his stories on traveling to different countries.
Finally, we reached UK Heathrow airport.......got some pictures from Chamynes camera.

IN UK
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home