Day 1
Managed to spend the day with the cold climate ... thanks to Alroy...for bringing two winter Jackets and Magi Noodles Packets. I don't have anything with me other than the laptop and hand luggage ... all my food items are in the baggage ...don't know when I will get them back. Good that we have one day to rest before go to office on Monday.
We got two apartments for the team ...my self and Alro in together and Chamyn and Rosh in another apartment. Yesterday, i was so tiered and directly went to bed...didn't have time to check the apartment.
The apartment is located in Lowell city…It’s named as imperial gardens ...It's a lovely place, feel like I’m in Nuwereliya. We have two rooms, a kitchen, a dining room and resting room in each apartment.
Have a look inside our apartment





Kitchen
We got two apartments for the team ...my self and Alro in together and Chamyn and Rosh in another apartment. Yesterday, i was so tiered and directly went to bed...didn't have time to check the apartment.
The apartment is located in Lowell city…It’s named as imperial gardens ...It's a lovely place, feel like I’m in Nuwereliya. We have two rooms, a kitchen, a dining room and resting room in each apartment.
Have a look inside our apartment





Kitchen
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home